For the safeguarding of the privacy rights of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data (D.Lgs. 196/2003 and future amendments), HRC Academy, in accordance with art. 13, of the same act and future amendments, is obliged to supply information regarding the use of the personal data provided.
- The data and information provided will be stored in the electronic or paper archives of HRC Academy and will be treated in absolute confidence and security. This data may be used for organisational purposes and to send you communications relating to our activities and initiatives by post or email. We take the security of personal data extremely serious protecting your privacy and rights;
- The data you supply is optional, if you refuse to provide us with the necessary information this may lead to the unaccomplished services;
- The information will be used solely to provide you with details of the services connected to HRC Academy activities, including marketing communications via e-mail and to manage existing business rapports;
- Your personal data will not be shared, but HRC Academy may provide third parties with your personal data if required or necessary in order to carry out activities;
- You are kindly asked not to provide any sensitive data regarding ethic or racial origin, religions or other beliefs, political opinions and memberships when completing information;
- You may verify and check any personal information we hold about you; verifying how we have obtained personal data and the possible uses of this information. At any time you can exercise the right towards the holder of the data, in compliance with Article 7 of Italian D.Lgs. 196/2003 and any further amendments by cancelling and changing the use of the personal data; in addition you may request to update, rectify or integrate the archived data and/or suspend the use of the personal data.
- The holder of the data is HRC Academy srl, via Tempio del Cielo n.3 00144 Rome.